Rand Paul Will Filibuster the Patriot Act, Trouble Again Finds George Zimmerman (and Shoots Him), Cactus Cameras in Arizona: P.M. Links
Sen. Rand Paul announced plans to filibuster the Patriot Act.
- Somebody shot at George Zimmerman, but he's fine.
- The town of Paradise Valley, Arizona, is installing cameras in cacti.
- American idol was finally cancelled.
- Students enrolled in a visual arts class at the University of California–San Diego had to show up naked for their final exam.
- The White House is not happy with Seymour Hersh.
- Elizabeth Nolan Brown on Gov. Andrew Cuomo's panic-stricken nail salon crackdown.