- ISIS is claiming that the two men who shot up a Muhammad drawing contest in Garland, Texas, were "soldiers of the caliphate."
- Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on Benghazi later this month.
- Mike Huckabee plans to announce his 2016 presidential bid from Arkansas, today.
- Texas may ban cities from imposing fracking bans.
- "How the Koch brothers are disrupting the Latino presidential map," according to the Democratic National Committee.
- Around one-fifth of all non-farm workers in the city of Baltimore are government employees.
- A North Carolina cop is suing Starbucks after he spilled the free coffee a barista gave him.
- Chuck Norris thinks the military may be planning to occupy Texas.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
Who could have predicted that intolerable rules won’t be tolerated?
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.