- ISIS is claiming that the two men who shot up a Muhammad drawing contest in Garland, Texas, were "soldiers of the caliphate."
- Hillary Clinton has agreed to testify before the House Select Committee on Benghazi later this month.
- Mike Huckabee plans to announce his 2016 presidential bid from Arkansas, today.
- Texas may ban cities from imposing fracking bans.
- "How the Koch brothers are disrupting the Latino presidential map," according to the Democratic National Committee.
- Around one-fifth of all non-farm workers in the city of Baltimore are government employees.
- A North Carolina cop is suing Starbucks after he spilled the free coffee a barista gave him.
- Chuck Norris thinks the military may be planning to occupy Texas.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: