Freddie Gray's death was ruled a homicide and all cops involved in his death will be charged with felonies ranging from manslaughter to false imprisonment.
- George Soros may have to pay $7 billion in deferred taxes.
- Have you been thinking to yourself, "Wouldn't it be great if Huckabee ran for president?" No? Well, too bad.
- Read Matt Welch's awesome takedown of Charlie Hebdo critics.
- Has Rand Paul missed his moment?
- The Duke student who hung a noose from a tree branch—prompting an investigation of the racist incident—has explained himself: it was an accident.
- Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day. That's a thing.
- You will ache longingly for the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey when you watch this teaser trailer.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.