Freddie Gray's death was ruled a homicide and all cops involved in his death will be charged with felonies ranging from manslaughter to false imprisonment.
- George Soros may have to pay $7 billion in deferred taxes.
- Have you been thinking to yourself, "Wouldn't it be great if Huckabee ran for president?" No? Well, too bad.
- Read Matt Welch's awesome takedown of Charlie Hebdo critics.
- Has Rand Paul missed his moment?
- The Duke student who hung a noose from a tree branch—prompting an investigation of the racist incident—has explained himself: it was an accident.
- Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day. That's a thing.
- You will ache longingly for the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey when you watch this teaser trailer.