Freddie Gray's death was ruled a homicide and all cops involved in his death will be charged with felonies ranging from manslaughter to false imprisonment.
- George Soros may have to pay $7 billion in deferred taxes.
- Have you been thinking to yourself, "Wouldn't it be great if Huckabee ran for president?" No? Well, too bad.
- Read Matt Welch's awesome takedown of Charlie Hebdo critics.
- Has Rand Paul missed his moment?
- The Duke student who hung a noose from a tree branch—prompting an investigation of the racist incident—has explained himself: it was an accident.
- Tomorrow is World Naked Gardening Day. That's a thing.
- You will ache longingly for the sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey when you watch this teaser trailer.
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.
The guilty verdicts on all three counts reflect the logical force of the prosecution's case as well as the emotional impact of watching the assault on George Floyd.