The Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the important Obergefell v. Hodges gay marriage case today. Justice Anthony Kennedy is likely to cast the deciding vote for a divided court.
- Toei Animation announced a new Dragon Ball series after a 20-year hiatus.
- The governor of Maryland has declared a state of emergency in Baltimore and issues a curfew in response to the riots. The National Guard has also been deployed.
- President Obama asked Americans to do some "soul searching."
- The delayed Orioles-White Sox game will happen on Wednesday.
- An unlikely critic of John Oliver's anti-sweatshops rant.
- The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education addresses Paul Nungesser's lawsuit against Columbia University.
- Cleveland public school teachers fight a proposed dress code… for teachers.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: