The Supreme Court heard oral arguments in the important Obergefell v. Hodges gay marriage case today. Justice Anthony Kennedy is likely to cast the deciding vote for a divided court.
- Toei Animation announced a new Dragon Ball series after a 20-year hiatus.
- The governor of Maryland has declared a state of emergency in Baltimore and issues a curfew in response to the riots. The National Guard has also been deployed.
- President Obama asked Americans to do some "soul searching."
- The delayed Orioles-White Sox game will happen on Wednesday.
- An unlikely critic of John Oliver's anti-sweatshops rant.
- The Foundation for Individual Rights in Education addresses Paul Nungesser's lawsuit against Columbia University.
- Cleveland public school teachers fight a proposed dress code… for teachers.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.