- The debate over the proposed Iran deal is hot and heavy in the Senate, where opponents plan to do it in with "poison-pill amendments."
- President Obama's recent use of drones in an incident that killed two hostages received grudging support from…Rand Paul? Paul, known as a drone critic, said the hostage-takers were legitimate targets.
- The gay businessmen who hosted a meeting with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Uncool-kids) have made the obligatory Maoist self-denunciations.
- Hillary Clinton's long-standing prudery when it comes to sexual and violent media content gets a little revived scrutiny. She tried to criminalize the sale of some video games to minors not so long ago.
- China and India are both courting Nepalese favor with earthquake relief efforts. Hey, whatever gets the blankets and rice distributed.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
The Government Accountability Office says Trump's spending delay was illegal.
Isabel Fall is canceled. It's the science fiction world's loss.
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.
Additional grand juries will investigate possible wrongdoing by other narcotics officers, including the way the raid was conducted.