- The debate over the proposed Iran deal is hot and heavy in the Senate, where opponents plan to do it in with "poison-pill amendments."
- President Obama's recent use of drones in an incident that killed two hostages received grudging support from…Rand Paul? Paul, known as a drone critic, said the hostage-takers were legitimate targets.
- The gay businessmen who hosted a meeting with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Uncool-kids) have made the obligatory Maoist self-denunciations.
- Hillary Clinton's long-standing prudery when it comes to sexual and violent media content gets a little revived scrutiny. She tried to criminalize the sale of some video games to minors not so long ago.
- China and India are both courting Nepalese favor with earthquake relief efforts. Hey, whatever gets the blankets and rice distributed.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.