- The debate over the proposed Iran deal is hot and heavy in the Senate, where opponents plan to do it in with "poison-pill amendments."
- President Obama's recent use of drones in an incident that killed two hostages received grudging support from…Rand Paul? Paul, known as a drone critic, said the hostage-takers were legitimate targets.
- The gay businessmen who hosted a meeting with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Uncool-kids) have made the obligatory Maoist self-denunciations.
- Hillary Clinton's long-standing prudery when it comes to sexual and violent media content gets a little revived scrutiny. She tried to criminalize the sale of some video games to minors not so long ago.
- China and India are both courting Nepalese favor with earthquake relief efforts. Hey, whatever gets the blankets and rice distributed.