The Senate voted 56-43 to confirm Loretta Lynch as U.S. Attorney General. Ten Republicans voted for her.
- But now for the really important news: Jeremy Renner called Scarlett Johansson's Avengers character "a slut," because she had multiple love interests. Internet, attack!
- Gov. Bobby Jindal penned a New York Times op-ed proposing a freedom of conscience bill for religious entities.
- General Betray-us (will that ever get old?) was sentenced to probation for two years and must pay a $100,000 fine.
- Hillary Clinton gave reporters the silent treatment (per usual) regarding her foundation's mysterious finances.
- Here's an in-depth look at Rand Paul's internet presence.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.