The Senate voted 56-43 to confirm Loretta Lynch as U.S. Attorney General. Ten Republicans voted for her.
- But now for the really important news: Jeremy Renner called Scarlett Johansson's Avengers character "a slut," because she had multiple love interests. Internet, attack!
- Gov. Bobby Jindal penned a New York Times op-ed proposing a freedom of conscience bill for religious entities.
- General Betray-us (will that ever get old?) was sentenced to probation for two years and must pay a $100,000 fine.
- Hillary Clinton gave reporters the silent treatment (per usual) regarding her foundation's mysterious finances.
- Here's an in-depth look at Rand Paul's internet presence.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.