White House and Homeland Security officials don't like it when you keep secrets from them. They want to mandate restrictions on encryption and ensure government access to private information.
- Presidential almost-hopeful Jeb Bush called out Hillary Clinton for backtracking on the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Swords at dawn you two?
- Oh yeah. Today is Earth Day. President Obama went to the Florida Everglades and told his audience that his policies will save us all.
- Reform the PATRIOT Act? Not if Mitch McConnell has his way. The Senate majority leader says it's just fine as is and should be reauthorized until 2020.
- Take the next Grexit! German officials say they have little hope for a deal with the flat-broke and reality-challenged Greek government.
- Saudi Arabia is back to blowing stuff—and people—up in Yemen.
- A drone containing traces of radioactive material was found on the roof of the residence of Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. I hear glowing things about him.
A class-action lawsuit is now challenging the DEA's habit of seizing large amounts of cash from travelers without evidence of any crime.
The Government Accountability Office says Trump's spending delay was illegal.
Additional grand juries will investigate possible wrongdoing by other narcotics officers, including the way the raid was conducted.
Club for Growth and FreedomWorks cease supporting the congressman they've showered with awards
The Institute for Justice asks the Supreme Court to clarify a doctrine that shields cops from responsibility for outrageous conduct.