White House and Homeland Security officials don't like it when you keep secrets from them. They want to mandate restrictions on encryption and ensure government access to private information.
- Presidential almost-hopeful Jeb Bush called out Hillary Clinton for backtracking on the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Swords at dawn you two?
- Oh yeah. Today is Earth Day. President Obama went to the Florida Everglades and told his audience that his policies will save us all.
- Reform the PATRIOT Act? Not if Mitch McConnell has his way. The Senate majority leader says it's just fine as is and should be reauthorized until 2020.
- Take the next Grexit! German officials say they have little hope for a deal with the flat-broke and reality-challenged Greek government.
- Saudi Arabia is back to blowing stuff—and people—up in Yemen.
- A drone containing traces of radioactive material was found on the roof of the residence of Japan's Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. I hear glowing things about him.
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
Plus: Facebook bans a New York Post story, Derek Chauvin's trial moves to closing arguments, and more...
The latest data underscore an appallingly partisan split on what should be a more science-based decision.