Campaigning in New Hampshire, Hillary Clinton says Republicans seem to only want to talk about her. She is the Democratic frontrunner and the only announced candidate for the party's nomination.
- The U.S. has stationed the USS Theodore Roosevelt off the coast of Yemen in an effort to prevent Iranian arms shipments to rebels in the country.
- Six Americans of Somali descent living in Minnesota have been charged with allegedly attempting to join the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Prosecutors in the trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, convicted for his role in the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing, are arguing for the death penalty.
- Prosecutors in Sicily ordered the arrest of the captain and a crewmember of a migrant boat that capsized in the Mediterranean. Both were charged with illegal immigration, and the captain was also faces multiple counts of reckless homicide.
- Just two months into his term, South Korea Prime Minister Lee Wan Koo has offered to resign over a bribery scandal involving a businessman who fingered Lee and others as corrupt before killing himself.
- The National Security Agency wants you to recycle.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by: