The latest issue of National Review exposes a series of terrifying, politically-motivated police raids against conservatives connected to Gov. Scott Walker.
- Two shootings at Delaware State University.
- Britt McHenry, the ESPN reporter caught on camera berating a towing company employee, was treated unfairly by the internet lynch mob, according to new information.
- Well, what do you know: a higher minimum wage could threaten small theaters, some actors fear.
- The American Enterprise Institute's Christina Hoff Sommers, an individualist feminist, is giving a talk at Oberlin College tonight. Some students have accused her of being a rape denier and expressed fears that her mere presence makes the campus an unsafe place.
- Gov. Chris Christie's opposition to marijuana federalism isn't the political winner he thinks it is, writes Reason's Jacob Sullum.
- One of those supposedly rare beanie babies has surfaced, and a British couple stands to rake in thousands of dollars.
- A Minnesota bar got in trouble for serving "Spotted Cow" beer. You can only sell that in the great state of Wisconsin, folks.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Willa Quinn Barnett