The latest issue of National Review exposes a series of terrifying, politically-motivated police raids against conservatives connected to Gov. Scott Walker.
- Two shootings at Delaware State University.
- Britt McHenry, the ESPN reporter caught on camera berating a towing company employee, was treated unfairly by the internet lynch mob, according to new information.
- Well, what do you know: a higher minimum wage could threaten small theaters, some actors fear.
- The American Enterprise Institute's Christina Hoff Sommers, an individualist feminist, is giving a talk at Oberlin College tonight. Some students have accused her of being a rape denier and expressed fears that her mere presence makes the campus an unsafe place.
- Gov. Chris Christie's opposition to marijuana federalism isn't the political winner he thinks it is, writes Reason's Jacob Sullum.
- One of those supposedly rare beanie babies has surfaced, and a British couple stands to rake in thousands of dollars.
- A Minnesota bar got in trouble for serving "Spotted Cow" beer. You can only sell that in the great state of Wisconsin, folks.