Mike Huckabee plans to announce his presidential intentions this evening. Heh heh heh. This should be fun.
- It's Democrat vs. Democrat as civil war breaks out between those who see escape from the economic doldrums in loosened trade restrictions and those who just want to seal the borders.
- President Obama is most upset that Loretta Lynch hasn't been approved as attorney general. Yeah, it's petty, but that might be reason enough to keep this going.
- Iran proposed a four-point peace plan for Yemen, where it backs one of the warring factions, at the United Nations. It's the Middle East, so don't try to think too much about it or you'll hurt yourself.
- Deadly bombings kill at least 40 people in Iraq, with one explosion just outside the U.S. Consulate in Irbil. ISIS claimed responsibility.
- 155,000 and counting of the 1.1 million New York public school students required to take standardized Common Core tests this week have refused. Whoops! Opposition to standardized testing grows across the country.