A jury convicted former pro football player Aaron Hernandez of murdering a friend, Odin Lloyd. Hernandez once played for the New England Patriots.
- A Florida mailman landed his small gyrocopter on the U.S. Capitol lawn and was promptly arrested. The man, Doug Hughes, was attempting to deliver letters to Congress in support of campaign finance reform.
- Did you pay your taxes and file your returns? Read Matt Welch on Americans living abroad who have considered renouncing their U.S. citizenship over the matter.
- The Cato Institute's David Boaz suggests letting taxpayers decide which programs they would like to fund.
- The gravestone of Hillary Clinton's father was overturned. Vandalism is suspected.
- Funny or Die released a hilarious video about climate change denialism. Seriously, it's so funny. You won't be able to stop laughing. You may even die.
- The Washington Free Beacon on "A New Low for Journalism."
Untested delta-8-THC products are gaining in popularity
Cases are rising mainly in states with stricter disease control policies.
Manhattan Will Drop Charges for Prostitution and Unlicensed Massage but Continue Prosecuting Prostitution Patrons
The Nordic Model comes to Manhattan.
"How can an ordinary person afford to wait years after the government takes their car?"
The Massachusetts Congresswoman is a two-time supporter of the Rent and Mortgage Cancelation Act.