Dashcam video of the moments before South Carolina Officer Michael Slager fatally shot Walter Scott in the back show Slager had Scott's driver's license and car but decided to chase him anyway.
- This "right to be forgotten" nonsense is spreading: A Japanese court has ordered Google to remove negative business reviews for a medical clinic from both local and global search results.
- There may be few Americans who self-label as libertarian but many Americans have libertarian views, notes data-journalism darling Nate Silver.
- Racism in public schools is a big reason more black Americans are homeschooling.
- Hillary Clinton has announced that she will announce her presidential candidacy on Sunday. Unrelatedly, Hillary may have once clocked Bill Clinton in the head with a book.
- Issues with Venezuela are likely to overshadow any goodwill the U.S. is generating in Latin America by getting back with Cuba.
- Does Rand Paul run the risk "of fulfilling that 'Republican who likes pot' stereotype"?
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
We can increasingly live where we please while working jobs of our choice. What we do with that bonanza is up to us.