- With its funding dwindling, Obamacare advocacy group Enroll America slashes staff. Hmmm…Maybe they should sign their finances up for a bronze plan.
- The debate over making cops wear body cameras heats up in the wake of the recorded (by a bystander) shooting of Walter Scott by lying sack of shit former Officer Michael Thomas Slager.
- Thank you, oh fearful opponents of an armed populace! You drove U.S. firearm manufacturing to a record 10.8 million guns in 2013—doubling production in three years.
- The U.S. considers dropping Cuba from the list of terrorism sponsors, easing closer to normalizing relations between the countries.
- The Internal Revenue Service wants more money and staffers to inflict the tax system on us. Uh huh. Fuck off.
- Former Republican Rhode Island senator, turned independent governor, Lincoln Chafee wants to run for president as a Democrat. Yeah, we don't care either.
- FEMA wants to require state governments to estimate future risks associated with climate change. Yes, really. (HT: Almanian)
Nothing is more permanent than an “emergency” mandate.
Songs like "Gun Totin' Patriot" and "We Outside" might be ridiculous, Trump-worshiping schlock, but their embrace of controversial themes breathes some rebelliousness back into rap.
Joy Reid Said Vaccinated People Who Refuse To Wear Masks Are 'Irrational.' Fauci Didn't Correct Her.
Who's being irrationally paranoid?
Democrats, now in control of both chambers of Congress, say they will push ahead with marijuana reform with or without the support of the White House.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.