- With its funding dwindling, Obamacare advocacy group Enroll America slashes staff. Hmmm…Maybe they should sign their finances up for a bronze plan.
- The debate over making cops wear body cameras heats up in the wake of the recorded (by a bystander) shooting of Walter Scott by lying sack of shit former Officer Michael Thomas Slager.
- Thank you, oh fearful opponents of an armed populace! You drove U.S. firearm manufacturing to a record 10.8 million guns in 2013—doubling production in three years.
- The U.S. considers dropping Cuba from the list of terrorism sponsors, easing closer to normalizing relations between the countries.
- The Internal Revenue Service wants more money and staffers to inflict the tax system on us. Uh huh. Fuck off.
- Former Republican Rhode Island senator, turned independent governor, Lincoln Chafee wants to run for president as a Democrat. Yeah, we don't care either.
- FEMA wants to require state governments to estimate future risks associated with climate change. Yes, really. (HT: Almanian)