Rand Paul is set to launch his 2016 presidential campaign tomorrow.
- According to a report by the Columbia Graduate School of Journalism, Rolling Stone's article "A Rape on Campus" failed to follow "basic, even routine journalistic practice" when reporting on an alleged sexual assault at the University of Virginia. Rolling Stone has retracted the story.
- President Barack Obama is urging Congress to accept his administration's preliminary nuclear agreement with Iran, calling the proposed deal a "once-in-a-lifetime" opportunity.
- John Oliver, the host of HBO's Last Week Tonight, traveled to Russia to interview Edward Snowden. Their conversation aired last night.
- "A majority of voters in three key swing states support legalizing marijuana, according to a new poll."
- Closing statements are expected today in the Boston Marathon bombing trial of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.