Negotiators on both sides have agreed on key parts of the Iran nuclear deal. Here's the latest news.
- President Obama has called it "a good deal."
- The Columbia Graduate School of Journalism will hold a press conference on Monday, April 6, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time announcing the results of its investigation into Rolling Stone's now debunked University of Virginia gang rape story. The report will be available the night before.
- Read all of Reason's takes on the Indiana RFRA controversy: Nick Gillespie, Matt Welch, Jacob Sullum, Andrew Napolitano, Scott Shackford, Jesse Walker, Robby Soave.
- Sen. Tom Cotton's take: At least we treat gays better than Iran.
- Chris Rock has been pulled over three times so far this year, and he has the selfies to prove it.
- George R.R. Martin has released another chapter from the forthcoming sixth Game of Thrones book, The Winds of Winter.
- The Germanwings co-pilot was likely carrying out a suicide attempt when he crashed the plane, according to searches of his internet browsing history.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.