Negotiators on both sides have agreed on key parts of the Iran nuclear deal. Here's the latest news.
- President Obama has called it "a good deal."
- The Columbia Graduate School of Journalism will hold a press conference on Monday, April 6, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time announcing the results of its investigation into Rolling Stone's now debunked University of Virginia gang rape story. The report will be available the night before.
- Read all of Reason's takes on the Indiana RFRA controversy: Nick Gillespie, Matt Welch, Jacob Sullum, Andrew Napolitano, Scott Shackford, Jesse Walker, Robby Soave.
- Sen. Tom Cotton's take: At least we treat gays better than Iran.
- Chris Rock has been pulled over three times so far this year, and he has the selfies to prove it.
- George R.R. Martin has released another chapter from the forthcoming sixth Game of Thrones book, The Winds of Winter.
- The Germanwings co-pilot was likely carrying out a suicide attempt when he crashed the plane, according to searches of his internet browsing history.
After Promising To Stop Land Seizures, the Biden Administration Just Stole This Family's Property for a Border Wall
"We are utterly devastated," said Baudilia Cavazos.
Arizona passed a law raising the standard of evidence for asset forfeiture. That didn't help Jerry Johnson when Phoenix police seized his cash.
That was one of several eyebrow-raising claims made by Barry Brodd, who said Derek Chauvin's actions were "objectively reasonable."
University of Oklahoma Diversity Training Forces Students and Faculty To Affirm the School's Political Views
The mandatory online training requires users to select the “right” speech before they finish.