No survivors are likely in the crash of a German passenger plane over the French Alps Tuesday morning.
- University of Virginia fraternity Phi Kappa Psi is considering a lawsuit against Rolling Stone magazine after police found no evidence of a reported gang rape at the fraternity house.
- A U.S. Justice Department review of Philadelphia policing between 2007 and 2014 found 364 officer-involved shootings, or a little more than one per week.
- Chicago police officers stop and frisk at a much higher rate than NYPD counterparts, according to a new report from the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois.
- The European Union and NATO plan to engage in "informational warfare" against Russia.
- "A libertarian must necessarily be a feminist," writes Cato Institute Vice President David Boaz.
- Facebook will begin hosting in-site content for several big media companies, likely starting with The New York Times, Buzzfeed, and National Geographic.
- Inside the Kafka-esque world of redacted complaints against Amtrak cafe cars.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.