- Two police officers were shot and wounded near the Ferguson police station amid a protest Wednesday night. The shots didn't come from protesters but from atop a hill up the street.
- Two senior Secret Service agents allegedly drove a government car into White House security barricades last week after drinking at a party. Anonymous officials say police wanted to arrest and sobriety test the agents but were ordered to let them go home.
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid says the Senate's terrible human trafficking legislation is doomed because Democrats and Republicans can't agree about a rider restricting funding for abortion. #SilverLinings
- Twitter updated its terms and conditions to ban "revenge porn."
- "There is virtually no inexpensive housing left in D.C.'s private market," according to a new report from the Fiscal Policy Institute, which found almost no apartments renting for $800 per month or under available to those not receiving public assistance.
- War: What is it good for? Bringing the GOP together!
- Benghazi: It's baaaaaaaaack…
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Comedy, meet cancel culture
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks