- Two police officers were shot and wounded near the Ferguson police station amid a protest Wednesday night. The shots didn't come from protesters but from atop a hill up the street.
- Two senior Secret Service agents allegedly drove a government car into White House security barricades last week after drinking at a party. Anonymous officials say police wanted to arrest and sobriety test the agents but were ordered to let them go home.
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid says the Senate's terrible human trafficking legislation is doomed because Democrats and Republicans can't agree about a rider restricting funding for abortion. #SilverLinings
- Twitter updated its terms and conditions to ban "revenge porn."
- "There is virtually no inexpensive housing left in D.C.'s private market," according to a new report from the Fiscal Policy Institute, which found almost no apartments renting for $800 per month or under available to those not receiving public assistance.
- War: What is it good for? Bringing the GOP together!
- Benghazi: It's baaaaaaaaack…
Three more death row inmates have been scheduled to die.
The department will update its training to remind officers that citizens should not be arrested for exercising their First Amendment rights.
Sidney Powell Now Claims Election Conspiracy Involved Republican Gov. Brian Kemp, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders
Without a shred of evidence, Sidney Powell is alleging a conspiracy more vast than Russiagate. Shouldn't that raise red flags?
If Joe Biden Is Serious About Criminal Justice Reform, He Won't Pick Merrick Garland for Attorney General
Garland’s judicial record is replete with deferential votes for police and prosecutors.
A Scathing Ruling Against the Trump Campaign Highlights the Gap Between Rudy Giuliani's 'Massive Fraud' Claim and His Legal Arguments
U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann rejected an attempt to block certification of Pennsylvania's election results.