Officers Shot at Ferguson Police Station, Human Trafficking Bill Doomed, Don't Drink and Drive (Unless You're Secret Service): A.M. Links
(Screenshot AP YouTube broadcast)
- Two police officers were shot and wounded near the Ferguson police station amid a protest Wednesday night. The shots didn't come from protesters but from atop a hill up the street.
- Two senior Secret Service agents allegedly drove a government car into White House security barricades last week after drinking at a party. Anonymous officials say police wanted to arrest and sobriety test the agents but were ordered to let them go home.
- Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid says the Senate's terrible human trafficking legislation is doomed because Democrats and Republicans can't agree about a rider restricting funding for abortion. #SilverLinings
- Twitter updated its terms and conditions to ban "revenge porn."
- "There is virtually no inexpensive housing left in D.C.'s private market," according to a new report from the Fiscal Policy Institute, which found almost no apartments renting for $800 per month or under available to those not receiving public assistance.
- War: What is it good for? Bringing the GOP together!
- Benghazi: It's baaaaaaaaack…