Apple unveiled its new Apple Watch and some other cool things.
- "Fair and balanced" Fox News is the most trusted network, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.
- Daylight Savings Time is the worst.
- Everyone continues to be justifiably furious about the University of Oklahoma fraternity that engaged in a racist chant. Expelling the students would be too much, however.
- The White House and the GOP clashed on Iran talks.
- Gov. Scott Walker is a dirty flip-flopper on ethanol subsidies.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham explained why he has never sent an email before.
- Check out the latest Game of Thrones trailer.
Cops laugh about “probable cause on four legs” but the damage to innocent lives is real.
Plus: The gas crisis, it's time to free Reality Winner, and more...
He Lost His Eye After a Cop Allegedly Fired a Tear Gas Canister at His Face. The Officer Says He Has Qualified Immunity.
If the officer succeeds, the victim will not be allowed to sue on those claims.
The media fell in love with her. But there's little to her claims.
The CDC Director Misrepresented the Study She Cited To Justify Her Misleading Estimate of Outdoor COVID-19 Risk
Rochelle Walensky's gloss is puzzling in light of the evidence presented in the systematic review on which she relied.