Apple unveiled its new Apple Watch and some other cool things.
- "Fair and balanced" Fox News is the most trusted network, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.
- Daylight Savings Time is the worst.
- Everyone continues to be justifiably furious about the University of Oklahoma fraternity that engaged in a racist chant. Expelling the students would be too much, however.
- The White House and the GOP clashed on Iran talks.
- Gov. Scott Walker is a dirty flip-flopper on ethanol subsidies.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham explained why he has never sent an email before.
- Check out the latest Game of Thrones trailer.
It took a jury 26 minutes to decide that Jonathan Vanderhagen wasn't guilty.
A court ruled that officers did not have enough information to know whether or not stealing violates the Constitution.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Appeals Court Rejects Qualified Immunity Claim by Dallas Transit Cop Who Arrested a Photographer for Taking Pictures
Officer Stephanie Branch arrested Avi Adelman for criminal trespass even though he was not doing anything illegal.