Apple unveiled its new Apple Watch and some other cool things.
- "Fair and balanced" Fox News is the most trusted network, according to a Quinnipiac University poll.
- Daylight Savings Time is the worst.
- Everyone continues to be justifiably furious about the University of Oklahoma fraternity that engaged in a racist chant. Expelling the students would be too much, however.
- The White House and the GOP clashed on Iran talks.
- Gov. Scott Walker is a dirty flip-flopper on ethanol subsidies.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham explained why he has never sent an email before.
- Check out the latest Game of Thrones trailer.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
Justice Kavanaugh asks his former clerk, Assistant SG Rebecca Taibleson, if Justice Scalia, her other former boss, was correct about originalism.
The only answer to that question is "Yes, the boss was right."
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Journalists should correct the story rather than pretend it doesn't exist.
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.