President Obama says Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's address to Congress contained "nothing new" and no "viable alternatives" for dealing with Iran.
- The House of Representatives passed a clean bill funding the Department of Homeland Security for the remainder of the year.
- The Supreme Court of Alabama has ordered a stop to the issuance of same-sex marriage licenses in the state.
- The city of Philadelphia doled out $200 million in overtime to government employees, increasing the taxpayer-funded payroll by 13 percent. Police, and specifically the homicide unit, racked up the most overtime, even as the murder rate in the city is going down and more than a hundred homicides remain unsolved.
- General Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, says Iran's support of the Iraqi offensive in Tikrit could be "a positive thing."
- Four foreigners in Indonesia have been transferred to their execution site—they were sentenced to death for trying to smuggle heroin from Indonesia into Australia.
- Researchers are investigating how life might form on Titan.
Jo Jorgensen: 'Requiring People To Vaccinate Their Children Is One of the Most Egregious Things That the Government Can Do'
The Libertarian ticket is campaigning against lockdowns, vaccine mandates, and the World Health Organization, in addition to the usual taxation, prohibition, and war.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
The accusation is often made. But it simply isn't true.
There's an easier way to lessen the impact of retaliatory agriculture tariffs: repeal our own
Some of Hunter's more innocuous emails might be checked with recipients.