President Obama acknowledged a deal with Iran over its nuclear program remains a longshot, but says he would like it to include a ten-year freeze on all nuclear programs. Israeli Benjamin Netanyahu will address a joint session of Congress this morning to make the case against such a deal.
- When she served as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton did not have a government e-mail address and her aides made no effort to preserve those e-mails on government servers, as required by law.
- The portrait of Bill Clinton at the National Portrait Gallery includes a shadow of Monica Lewinsky's dress, which I think was white and gold. The artist says the Clintons want the painting removed but the gallery denies that.
- At least one Iranian commander is involved in the Iraqi operation to retake Tikrit from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Meanwhile, more than 2,000 ISIS-linked accounts were banned on Twitter, leading the terrorist group to threaten Twitter's founder and employees.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will play the president of the United States in Sharknado 3.
- Hookup app Tinder launched a premium service that charges more for users 30 and older.
The FBI Seized Heirlooms, Coins, and Cash From Hundreds of Safe Deposit Boxes in Beverly Hills, Despite Knowing 'Some' Belonged to 'Honest Citizens'
Victims of the FBI's constitutionally dubious raid say they've been told to come forward and identify themselves if they want their stuff back.
Trump imposed huge tariffs on imported steel and Biden is keeping them in place even as American businesses beg for relief.
The new framework aims to keep everyone learning at the same level for as long as possible.
Government officials who wield land grabs to pick economic winners and losers now want to use them to kill disfavored businesses.
"It feels like we've gone from tragedy to farce."