President Obama acknowledged a deal with Iran over its nuclear program remains a longshot, but says he would like it to include a ten-year freeze on all nuclear programs. Israeli Benjamin Netanyahu will address a joint session of Congress this morning to make the case against such a deal.
- When she served as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton did not have a government e-mail address and her aides made no effort to preserve those e-mails on government servers, as required by law.
- The portrait of Bill Clinton at the National Portrait Gallery includes a shadow of Monica Lewinsky's dress, which I think was white and gold. The artist says the Clintons want the painting removed but the gallery denies that.
- At least one Iranian commander is involved in the Iraqi operation to retake Tikrit from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Meanwhile, more than 2,000 ISIS-linked accounts were banned on Twitter, leading the terrorist group to threaten Twitter's founder and employees.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will play the president of the United States in Sharknado 3.
- Hookup app Tinder launched a premium service that charges more for users 30 and older.
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Delivering rapid at-home testing kits to 330 million Americans is "something we can actually do at warp speed."
Betting sites have a better record of predicting election outcomes than most polls and pundits.