President Obama acknowledged a deal with Iran over its nuclear program remains a longshot, but says he would like it to include a ten-year freeze on all nuclear programs. Israeli Benjamin Netanyahu will address a joint session of Congress this morning to make the case against such a deal.
- When she served as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton did not have a government e-mail address and her aides made no effort to preserve those e-mails on government servers, as required by law.
- The portrait of Bill Clinton at the National Portrait Gallery includes a shadow of Monica Lewinsky's dress, which I think was white and gold. The artist says the Clintons want the painting removed but the gallery denies that.
- At least one Iranian commander is involved in the Iraqi operation to retake Tikrit from the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS). Meanwhile, more than 2,000 ISIS-linked accounts were banned on Twitter, leading the terrorist group to threaten Twitter's founder and employees.
- Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will play the president of the United States in Sharknado 3.
- Hookup app Tinder launched a premium service that charges more for users 30 and older.