Georgia has stayed the execution of Kelly Gissendaner, the state's only woman on death row, due to hazardous weather conditions.
- According to MediaMatters, Bill O'Reilly lied about seeing nuns murdered in El Salvador. (Consider the source. And consider the subject.)
- The White House does not want Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address U.S. Congress next week.
- Wesleyan University housing is super inclusive. Did you know genderfuck was a word?
- Exclusive: Read Jesse Walker on Homeland Security's 'Sovereign Citizen Extremist Violence' Report.
- Police arrested three New Yorkers for trying to join ISIS.