Georgia has stayed the execution of Kelly Gissendaner, the state's only woman on death row, due to hazardous weather conditions.
- According to MediaMatters, Bill O'Reilly lied about seeing nuns murdered in El Salvador. (Consider the source. And consider the subject.)
- The White House does not want Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address U.S. Congress next week.
- Wesleyan University housing is super inclusive. Did you know genderfuck was a word?
- Exclusive: Read Jesse Walker on Homeland Security's 'Sovereign Citizen Extremist Violence' Report.
- Police arrested three New Yorkers for trying to join ISIS.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
And as many as 75 percent of middle income households face a tax increase under Biden's plan, even though the highest-earning households will pay the vast majority of the costs.
Retired Engineer Offers Free Expert Testimony for Flood Victims. Licensing Officials Threaten Him With Criminal Charges.
Wayne Nutt worked as an engineer for decades. But because he's not licensed, North Carolina's engineering board says that he can't share his expertise in public.