At least 150 Christians in Syria were reportedly abducted by the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- A man in the Czech Republic shot and killed eight people in a restaurant before killing himself.
- A Democrat on the Federal Communications Commission wants to narrow the scope of net neutrality regulations before tomorrow's vote.
- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) failed to get 50 percent of the vote and will have to face Jesus "Chuy" Garcia in an April run-off, the first since Chicago dropped partisan primaries in 1995.
- Lawmakers in Washington are pushing a body camera bill written with input from law enforcement over one supported by the American Civil Liberties Union.
- ESPN suspended Keith Olbermann for making fun of Penn State and its students on Twitter.