Sen. Rand Paul truly is the Most Interesting Man in Washington, D.C. Even President Obama thinks so, according to a talk he gave at the DNC's winter meeting.
- Ronan Farrow and Joy Reid have lost their MSNBC shows.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz is willing to change her opinion about pot—for the right price.
- "By 2013, Libya had become a chaotic hellhole mired in a permanent war. Today it is a new beachhead and recruiting ground for the Islamic State." How Obama created the Libya disaster.
- The trailer for the last half-season of Mad Men was released.
- Settlers of Catan: The Movie.
- Have you read Kurt Loder's Oscar predictions yet?
Fourth Amendment advocates win big in Lange v. California.
"I didn't think it was a big deal," says Kim Blalock. "My son is perfectly fine."
Once again, it shows just how hard it is to hold bad officers accountable.
A social media struggle in the New Hampshire L.P. fractured a state party and triggered a national meltdown.
A Study Finds That Crash Injuries in 5 States Rose After They Legalized Marijuana Use but Not After They Allowed Marijuana Sales
Adding to the puzzle, another study from the same organization found "no increased crash risk" associated with cannabis consumption.