Sen. Rand Paul truly is the Most Interesting Man in Washington, D.C. Even President Obama thinks so, according to a talk he gave at the DNC's winter meeting.
- Ronan Farrow and Joy Reid have lost their MSNBC shows.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz is willing to change her opinion about pot—for the right price.
- "By 2013, Libya had become a chaotic hellhole mired in a permanent war. Today it is a new beachhead and recruiting ground for the Islamic State." How Obama created the Libya disaster.
- The trailer for the last half-season of Mad Men was released.
- Settlers of Catan: The Movie.
- Have you read Kurt Loder's Oscar predictions yet?
This misguided effort to combat "misinformation" is a brazen assault on free speech.
The proposed bill from Assembly Members Evan Low and Cristina Garcia would require stores to have one unisex section for children's products and apparel.
Democrats' COVID-19 Aid Package Would Quietly Eliminate the Tipped Minimum Wage as Restaurants Struggle To Stay Alive
Do small businesses need another punch in the gut?
Wondering what "95 percent efficacy" means? I've got some good news for you.