Sen. Rand Paul truly is the Most Interesting Man in Washington, D.C. Even President Obama thinks so, according to a talk he gave at the DNC's winter meeting.
- Ronan Farrow and Joy Reid have lost their MSNBC shows.
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz is willing to change her opinion about pot—for the right price.
- "By 2013, Libya had become a chaotic hellhole mired in a permanent war. Today it is a new beachhead and recruiting ground for the Islamic State." How Obama created the Libya disaster.
- The trailer for the last half-season of Mad Men was released.
- Settlers of Catan: The Movie.
- Have you read Kurt Loder's Oscar predictions yet?
They're using their Second Amendment rights to protect local businesses from riots and looting.
Aggressive police tactics are likely to worsen the situation.
The Supreme Court could announce as early as Monday that it's revisiting qualified immunity, a doctrine that shields rotten cops from civil rights lawsuits.
That rate is much lower than the numbers used in the horrifying projections that shaped the government response to the epidemic.
What happened to staying at home to keep grandparents safe no matter what?