The Clinton Foundation has raised nearly $2 billion since 2001, according to a new analysis from The Washington Post. The review also found "substantial overlap between the Clinton political machinery and the foundation."
- Next from President Obama's magical bag of free! things!: U.S. fourth graders and their families will get free admission to all national parks and federal lands in 2016.
- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is asking the U.N. for help enforcing the ceasefire that never was.
- Koch Industries is teaming up with liberal advocacy group the Center for American Progress to launch a new organization, the Coaliton for Public Safety, that will focus on criminal justice reform.
- Rudy Giuliani laments that Obama "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up" and it's led him to have attachment issues with America.
- And this is why you don't keep your gun in your bra, kids.
Fourth Amendment advocates win big in Lange v. California.
"By phasing out these courses, all students will have access to an inclusive model of education."
Plus: Georgia's voting roll purge draws media hype, Florida's drug law hypocrisy, and more...
Warren Lent is suing the California Coastal Commission, arguing that its power to unilaterally hand down massive fines with minimal process is unconstitutional.