The Clinton Foundation has raised nearly $2 billion since 2001, according to a new analysis from The Washington Post. The review also found "substantial overlap between the Clinton political machinery and the foundation."
- Next from President Obama's magical bag of free! things!: U.S. fourth graders and their families will get free admission to all national parks and federal lands in 2016.
- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is asking the U.N. for help enforcing the ceasefire that never was.
- Koch Industries is teaming up with liberal advocacy group the Center for American Progress to launch a new organization, the Coaliton for Public Safety, that will focus on criminal justice reform.
- Rudy Giuliani laments that Obama "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up" and it's led him to have attachment issues with America.
- And this is why you don't keep your gun in your bra, kids.
Narcissists, Psychopaths, and Manipulators Are More Likely To Engage in 'Virtuous Victim Signaling,' Says Study
Plus: Protesters sue over alleged mistreatment by arresting officers, a new ruling on robocalls, and more...
I was one of the 153 signers and am a veteran of the Twitter wars. But even I was taken aback by the swift, virulent response.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
But buried beneath the bilious response to the Harper's joint statement is a worthwhile argument about freedom of association.
An "oil spill" of politics has polluted American life, leaving little room for common ground.