Clinton Politics and Philanthropy Overlap, Free Parks for Fourth Graders, Ukraine Asks U.N. for Help: A.M. Links
Plus: Rudy Giuliani disses Obama, Kochs team up with Center for American Progress
The Clinton Foundation has raised nearly $2 billion since 2001, according to a new analysis from The Washington Post. The review also found "substantial overlap between the Clinton political machinery and the foundation."
- Next from President Obama's magical bag of free! things!: U.S. fourth graders and their families will get free admission to all national parks and federal lands in 2016.
- Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is asking the U.N. for help enforcing the ceasefire that never was.
- Koch Industries is teaming up with liberal advocacy group the Center for American Progress to launch a new organization, the Coaliton for Public Safety, that will focus on criminal justice reform.
- Rudy Giuliani laments that Obama "wasn't brought up the way you were brought up and I was brought up" and it's led him to have attachment issues with America.
- And this is why you don't keep your gun in your bra, kids.