Some same-sex marriages are now taking place in Alabama, but the overall legal situation for gay couples is in flux.
- Today in possible U.S. military interventions, Ukraine.
- Staples is cracking down on part-time employees working more than 25 hours a week. Like other employers, the office supply chain has to restrict its part-time employees' hours to escape Obamacare-related penalties.
- NBC executives are split over whether to fire Brian Williams.
- Illinois Rep. Aaron Schock (R) continues to receive bad press. At least he has that nice office, though.
- Read a chapter from Cato Institute Vice President David Boaz's new book, The Libertarian Mind: A Manifesto for Freedom, here.
Start your day with Reason. Get a daily brief of the most important stories and trends every weekday morning when you subscribe to Reason Roundup.