In an interview with NBC News that ran in part last night, President Obama urged parents to stop doubting the "indisputable" science and vaccinate their children.
- The U.S. is considering sending arms to Ukraine, for defensive purposes it says.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe promised "revenge" over the beheading of a Japanese journalist by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
- A court in Egypt has upheld the death sentence of 183 people convicted of an attack on a police station that killed one.
- The New England Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks to win their fourth Super Bowl, and their first in a decade.
- Punxsutawney Phil says six more weeks of winter. His guess is as good as any.
In short, it's using the power of the state to punish his enemies and make the world the way he wants it to be.
Landlords are suing to overturn state rental regulations that limit how much they can charge tenants and who they can rent to.
The Kentucky senator wants the Senate to consider offsetting spending cuts before approving limitless, automatic spending for the rest of the century.
The pundit made the claim at a Senate hearing on allegations of tech censorship against conservatives.