In an interview with NBC News that ran in part last night, President Obama urged parents to stop doubting the "indisputable" science and vaccinate their children.
- The U.S. is considering sending arms to Ukraine, for defensive purposes it says.
- Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe promised "revenge" over the beheading of a Japanese journalist by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria.
- A court in Egypt has upheld the death sentence of 183 people convicted of an attack on a police station that killed one.
- The New England Patriots defeated the Seattle Seahawks to win their fourth Super Bowl, and their first in a decade.
- Punxsutawney Phil says six more weeks of winter. His guess is as good as any.
Biden's Latest Round of Student Loan Debt Forgiveness Is an Indictment of Federal Higher Education Subsidies
Thirty-five years after Bill Bennett sounded the alarm about student loan defaults, we still haven't learned a damn thing.
But the appeals court wasn't having it.
In 2018, the Republican said family separations were "tragic and heart-rending."
"I chose to be that guy who didn't issue the apology," says Daniel Elder. "Things went from there and it wasn't good."
A new survey of students' free speech attitudes has both encouraging and worrying findings.