President Obama credited politicians with inventing college—an ahistorical remark that nevertheless explains why college is so worthless.
- The death of Saudi King Abdullah has made Queen Elizabeth the world's oldest monarch.
- Tom Brady denied any wrongdoing in the Deflategate scandal as Twitter erupted into juvenile humor.
- ISIS video shows clock counting down to zero—at which time the terrorist group has vowed to execute two Japanese hostages.
- A 67-year-old woman claims the NYPD arrested her for informing on drug dealers in her apartment complex too frequently. The woman called the police, or a drug hotline, 40 times in 15 months. Eventually, police came to her apartment and arrested her.
- A speedrunner just set a new world record for beating Super Mario World. The play-through, which exploits a glitch, only takes 5 minutes and is nothing short of incredible.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Mark A. Hren
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.