French police officials continue their search for the gunmen—assumed to be Muslim fundamentalist terrorists—who murdered 12 people at the offices of the satirical weekly, Charlie Hebdo. (Note: three arrests have reportedly been made.)
- Republican governors nursing national aspirations find themselves simultaneously battling their own legislatures—even those controlled by fellow GOP members.
- After years of accusing his opposition of obstructionism, President Obama has decided that the same tactic is a swell idea now that his Democrats are a minority in both houses of Congress.
- In Maryland, Frederick County Councilman Kirby Delauter (pictured) threatened to sue news media that use his name or referred to him without his permission, thereby guaranteeing ample coverage. In response, the Frederick News-Post abandoned usual editorial page sanctimony for mockery, including an acrostic spelling his name.
- Astronomers say they've identified several more Earth-like planets in other solar systems. The IRS is attempting to identify any lifeforms who can be tapped for taxes under creative interpretations of FATCA.
- California drivers, already milked at the pumps, are now paying a global warming tax. That'll make you hot under the collar.
- Forget the college kids—it's middle-aged men drinking themselves to death. Yeah, well, we have good reason to drink.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
"Who in their right mind could do that?"
Joe Biden's Economic Policies Would Cost the Economy 4.9 Million Jobs by 2030, According to a New Study
The Democratic presidential candidate has promised not to raise taxes on middle-income earners. That's not the full story.