John Boehner remains Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Wasn't that anti-climactic? Anyway, here's a list of everybody who voted against him.
- President Obama has vowed to veto the Keystone pipeline project.
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was sentenced to 2 years in prison stemming from his corruption conviction. The governor was thankful for the light sentence.
- Police officers are increasingly investigating criticisms made against them as "hate speech," according to Glenn Greenwald.
- Here are the terms of surrender that all University of Virginia fraternities must accept before they are allowed to resume social activities.
- Paul Revere's time capsule was opened. That's neat.