John Boehner remains Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives. Wasn't that anti-climactic? Anyway, here's a list of everybody who voted against him.
- President Obama has vowed to veto the Keystone pipeline project.
- Former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell was sentenced to 2 years in prison stemming from his corruption conviction. The governor was thankful for the light sentence.
- Police officers are increasingly investigating criticisms made against them as "hate speech," according to Glenn Greenwald.
- Here are the terms of surrender that all University of Virginia fraternities must accept before they are allowed to resume social activities.
- Paul Revere's time capsule was opened. That's neat.
Reason's Annual Webathon is underway! Donate today to see your name here.
Reason is supported by:
Mark A. Hren
Charges against Kraft were (rightfully) dismissed. The women he patronized now have criminal records.
Pelosi and Schumer Agree to Bipartisan $900 Billion Coronavirus Relief Bill as McConnell Pushes for $500 Billion
The top Democrats originally supported a $2.2 trillion measure.
The former Trump attorney's election fraud lawsuits feature the same sort of dubious evidence that has failed to impress courts across the country.
The national soda tax may be a small but telling example of how Tanden views policy making.