The Taliban attack on a Pakistani military school is over. All the terrorists were killed, but 145 people—most of them kids—died in the horrific attack.
- Jeb Bush is "actively exploring" a run for the presidency. Can he win?
- Anti-gun surgeon general nominee approved in 51-43 vote.
- Political activists and brothers Brad Woodhouse and Dallas Woodhouse were arguing on CSPAN when the program took a caller: their mother. She told them to stop arguing before coming home for the holidays.
- A federal judge in Pennsylvania ruled against President Obama's immigration dictates in a criminal case, but it's unclear whether his decision would impact national policy at all.
- If you ordered Cards Against Humanity's specialty Black Friday product, congrats: it's shit.
- Vox doesn't understand where milk comes from.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
Conservatives deploy state power to go after speech they don't like.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Many arms of government are unpopular with large swathes of the American population.