Greenpeace has apologized for an unbelievable recent stunt in which activists desecrated the 2,000-year-old Nazca lines.
- Google is considered one of the best places to work. Too bad Spain is going to miss out.
- Angry students interrupted Peter Thiel's speech at the University of California, Berkeley. Thiel was chased off stage as a "Black Lives Matter" protest began.
- Reining in the IRS is a top priority for Congressional Republicans in the coming year.
- CIA Director John Brennan says we've had enough of all that silly transparency business. "Over the top transparency," he called it.
- The 2015 Golden Globe nominations were announced.
Workers say they've had their hours cut and lost other benefits, such as health insurance. If only someone could have predicted that.
A new ethnic studies curriculum will teach students that "ancient mathematical knowledge has been appropriated by Western culture."
Sarasota deputies violated best practices and ethical standards for sting operations.
State Rep. Daniel Hunt's bill is an obvious First Amendment violation says Jim Manley of the Pacific Legal Foundation.
"Antifa and the Far Right," he adds, are "good for nothing."