Protests in Ferguson, Missouri continued for a second night over the grand jury decision not to indict Officer Darren Wilson in the shooting of Michael Brown.
- Police in Hong Kong arrested a top student protest leader and cleared a protest site as anti-government demonstrations continue for a second month.
- A federal judge overturned gay marriage bans in Arkansas and Mississippi.
- The European Union is opening an anti-piracy base in Mogadishu.
- Sony will issue partial refunds to resolve Federal Trade Commission charges over deceptive advertising for the PS Vita.
- The Seattle Seahawks' Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin held a press conference to criticize the NFL for fining Marshawn Lynch $100,000 for not speaking to the media.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.