The grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, is announcing this evening its decision over whether Officer Darren Wilson should be charged for the shooting death of Michael Brown, so prepare to toss out your snap judgments through various social media outlets.
- President Barack Obama today gave a speech announcing Chuck Hagel is officially out as Secretary of Defense. Check out the pained smile on Hagel's face.
- After that Obama handed out a bunch of Medals of Freedom to various political folks and celebrities like Meryl Streep and Stevie Wonder.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has declared that women are not equal to men and that motherhood is more important than doing the work of men.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) will introduce a resolution to formally declare war on ISIS.
- The Federal Aviation Administration may announce some extremely restrictive requirements for use of commercial drones, including licensing.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos on schooling during COVID-19, the future of higher ed, and why her cabinet department probably shouldn't exist at all
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.