The grand jury in Ferguson, Missouri, is announcing this evening its decision over whether Officer Darren Wilson should be charged for the shooting death of Michael Brown, so prepare to toss out your snap judgments through various social media outlets.
- President Barack Obama today gave a speech announcing Chuck Hagel is officially out as Secretary of Defense. Check out the pained smile on Hagel's face.
- After that Obama handed out a bunch of Medals of Freedom to various political folks and celebrities like Meryl Streep and Stevie Wonder.
- Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has declared that women are not equal to men and that motherhood is more important than doing the work of men.
- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) will introduce a resolution to formally declare war on ISIS.
- The Federal Aviation Administration may announce some extremely restrictive requirements for use of commercial drones, including licensing.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
America may be safer than ever, but residents of the Land of the Free seem set on raising their children in a climate of fear.