A grand jury is still deliberating whether or not to indict Ferguon police officer Darren Wilson over the death of Michael Brown.
- Former Washington, D.C. mayor Marion Barry has died at age 78.
- In a interview broadcast on Sunday, President Barack Obama acknowledged that his administration had a few "dents" and that Americans wanted "a new car smell" in the 2016 presidential race. "They want to drive something off the lot that doesn't have as much mileage as me," the president said.
- "Sixteen women have publicly stated that Bill Cosby, now 77, sexually assaulted them, with 12 saying he drugged them first and another saying he tried to drug her."
- Two U.S. soldiers have been killed in a bomb attack in the Afghan capital Kabul.
- Western negotiators attempting to broker a deal with Iran to curb its nuclear program have set a new deadline of July 2015 after talks failed to produce results by today.