The FBI is warning that the grand jury decision in Ferguson over whether to indict Officer Darren Wilson for the killing of Michael Brown will likely lead to violence.
- Three Americans were among four worshippers killed in an an attack on a Jerusalem synagogue.
- President Obama ordered a review of how the United States negotiates with terrorists.
- A member of the Federal Communications Commission warned net neutrality would be a back door for an Internet tax.
- Republican campaigns and outside groups may have used Twitter to communicate polling data without running afoul of laws prohibiting campaign coordination.
- The latest potential candidate for president in 2016 is Gov. Jerry Brown (D-Ca.), who tried to run for president in the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s.
- Charles Manson and his 26-year-old fiancée Afton Burton received a marriage license.
Offbeat options for waiting out the apocalypse.
A new study in Lancet Infectious Diseases makes a somewhat lower estimate
Rules designed to keep alcohol safe for children are slowing down production of a product that’s in short supply.
Early and wide testing helps curtail the epidemic while casting light on the prevalence and lethality of the virus.
Students who would have graduated this spring can start practicing medicine immediately.