Iraqi officials say ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was wounded in an airstrike.
- A suicide bomber dressed as a student has killed dozens at a school assembly in Nigeria.
- The town of Westminster, Massachusetts, is weighing a measure that would ban the sale of all tobacco products.
- Senate Republicans are gearing up for a confirmation fight over President Obama's nomination of Loretta Lynch to replace Eric Holder as attorney general.
- With the next health care enrollment period starting in less than a week, federal officials "are scrambling" behind the scenes to get contingency plans in place in case Healthcare.gov experiences another round of troubles.
- According to a new report, federal workers and contractors are severely undermining the government's efforts to protect sensitive information. "They have clicked links in bogus phishing emails, opened malware-laden websites and been tricked by scammers into sharing information."