Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, the suspect in the Ottawa shootout that left a Canadian soldier dead (as well as himself), was a convert to Islam with ties to jihadists. Oh, great.
- Republicans with visions of a GOP-dominated Senate dancing in their heads may want to thank a cluster of retiring Democratic geezers for clearing the way.
- Senator Rand Paul is laying out his ideas for restrained foreign policy in a high-profile speech in New York. And not a moment too soon.
- Libertarian Senate candidate Robert Sarvis polls better among Virginia millennials than the Republican Party's Ed Gillespie. Worth thinking about, right, Ed?
- Air strikes by U.S.-led forces have killed 521 Islamist fighters in Syria. And 32 civilians. Whoops.
- A healthcare worker in New York City is being tested for Ebola. Just in case you missed recent opportunities to panic.
A Trump Judicial Appointee's Blistering Opinion Is a Reality Check for Republicans Who Still Think Biden Stole the Election
"The Campaign cannot win this lawsuit," the 3rd Circuit says. "The Campaign's claims have no merit."
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Trump: If the President Doesn't Have Standing to Pursue Wild, Unsubstantiated Claims of Election Fraud, Who Does?
Fox News interviewer Maria Bartiromo uncritically accepts Trump's outlandish conspiracy theory.