FBI Director James Covey has the sads over tech companies like Apple makng it harder for the National Security Agency to spy on people.
- The Danes are now fighting ISIS with us. All signs still a go for WWIII.
- Police across Colorado next week will undergo special training on not killing dogs.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown signed some non-terrible bills for a change, including one banning forced or coerced sterilizations of inmates in Cali prisons and another giving those behind bars easier access to DNA tests that could clear their names.
- Uber and Lyft have been given a preliminary okay in Austin, Texas, while San Francisco and Los Angeles are stepping up efforts to shut down the services, along with newcomer Sidecar.
- Pornhub is moving into the music industry. "We're looking for acts that aren't necessarily porn-focused," said the website's head.
- Several protesters were arrested after an attempt at reconciliation from Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson didn't go over so well.