A top U.S. military leader now says deploying American ground troops against ISIS could be a possibility—a direct contradiction of President Obama's proposal.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham is a crazy person.
- Much has been written about divisions in the Republican Party over foreign policy. But there is an interventionist/anti-interventionist split within the Democratic Party as well. Dem leaders remain largely committed to the president's vision, however.
- U.S. troops are definitely heading to West Africa to deal with the ebola crisis, though.
- Today is Constitution Day. So do something nice for the Constitution. (It's done plenty for you!)
- Watch the newly released trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices