A top U.S. military leader now says deploying American ground troops against ISIS could be a possibility—a direct contradiction of President Obama's proposal.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham is a crazy person.
- Much has been written about divisions in the Republican Party over foreign policy. But there is an interventionist/anti-interventionist split within the Democratic Party as well. Dem leaders remain largely committed to the president's vision, however.
- U.S. troops are definitely heading to West Africa to deal with the ebola crisis, though.
- Today is Constitution Day. So do something nice for the Constitution. (It's done plenty for you!)
- Watch the newly released trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.
If the findings are true, that's really great news.
Governments overplayed their hands with mandates that they are losing the ability to enforce.
Fitness centers across the state are turning up the resistance to lockdown orders.
This isn't a bill about fighting child porn. Don't fall for it.