It's Constitution Day (Not That Obama Cares, ZING), Lindsey Graham is Nuts, About That Whole 'No Ground Troops' Thing… A.M. Links
(The Hunger Games / Youtube)
A top U.S. military leader now says deploying American ground troops against ISIS could be a possibility—a direct contradiction of President Obama's proposal.
- Sen. Lindsey Graham is a crazy person.
- Much has been written about divisions in the Republican Party over foreign policy. But there is an interventionist/anti-interventionist split within the Democratic Party as well. Dem leaders remain largely committed to the president's vision, however.
- U.S. troops are definitely heading to West Africa to deal with the ebola crisis, though.
- Today is Constitution Day. So do something nice for the Constitution. (It's done plenty for you!)
- Watch the newly released trailer for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.