President Obama condemned Ray Rice. "Hitting a woman is not something a real man does," he said in a statement.
- Colossus, a famous Six Flags roller coaster that was once the fastest and tallest in all the land, was destroyed by a fire.
- Climate change will probably cause some birds to behave differently, or something. Quick, everyone panic and approve rash legislation!
- Richard Branson says entrepreneurs are often bad students, because the classroom environment stifles creative thinking.
- Do colleges' freshman reading lists betray a liberal bias? Is this even really a question?
- Olive Garden is offering "Never Ending Pasta Passes" for $100 a piece. A pass entitles an Olive Garden customer to free bread, pasta, and salad. Sound good? Too bad—the passes sold out within minutes.
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
This is bending the Lanham Act until it nearly breaks
The black market still dominates. And more enforcement and fines aren’t going to fix it.
The "assault weapons" that the presidential contender wants to confiscate are not especially deadly, but the symbolism of that policy is poisonous.