Obama Says Ray Rice 'Not a Real Man,' Olive Garden Offers Never Ending Pasta, Climate Change Is Not For the Birds (Zing!): A.M. Link
(Jan Savery / Wikimedia Commons)
President Obama condemned Ray Rice. "Hitting a woman is not something a real man does," he said in a statement.
- Colossus, a famous Six Flags roller coaster that was once the fastest and tallest in all the land, was destroyed by a fire.
- Climate change will probably cause some birds to behave differently, or something. Quick, everyone panic and approve rash legislation!
- Richard Branson says entrepreneurs are often bad students, because the classroom environment stifles creative thinking.
- Do colleges' freshman reading lists betray a liberal bias? Is this even really a question?
- Olive Garden is offering "Never Ending Pasta Passes" for $100 a piece. A pass entitles an Olive Garden customer to free bread, pasta, and salad. Sound good? Too bad—the passes sold out within minutes.