Russian troops and tanks have entered Ukrainian territory as part of a "stealth invasion," according to The New York Times.
- French officials have placed Christine Lagarde under investigation. Lagarde is head of the International Monetary Fund, but her previous stint as finance minister under French President Nicolas Sarkozy has landed her in hot water.
- The NFL decided to leave Josh Gordon's one-year suspension for substance abuse in place.
- Joe Scarborough of MSNBC's Morning Joe said the Constitution doesn't apply to kids, because one time something bad happened with a gun.
- Rick Perry has opted to pay his own legal fees rather than ask taxpayers to foot the bill for the curious ethics investigation of which he is the target.
- Sweet Zombie Jesus: the TV show "Full House" may be revived.
Brett Kavanaugh Faces a New Accusation in The New York Times, but the Alleged Victim Didn't Confirm It
Plus: Andrew Yang opts out of cancel culture, Andrew Cuomo wants to crack down on flavored e-cigarettes, and more...
Comedy, meet cancel culture
Kamala Harris Does Not Understand Why the Constitution Should Get in the Way of Her Gun Control Agenda
The presidential contender conspicuously fails to explain the legal basis for her plan to impose new restrictions by executive fiat.
Woman Sentenced to 12 Years in Prison for Selling $31 of Marijuana Lands Back in Jail for Court Fees
Fines continued to pile up for almost a decade.
Ontario has lost millions trying to sell cannabis.