- In New York City, sex offenders who've completed their prison sentences are being detained there indefinitely because the city has zoned them out of living literally anywhere else.
- Another one bites the dust: Florida's ban on same-sex marriage was declared unconstitutional by a federal judge Thursday.
- In Texas, gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis wants to remove the statute of limitations for prosecuting rape and sexual battery.
- You guys if libertarians really opposed police militarization, we'd want to take everyone's guns away. Because cops only kill people with guns. (Oh, wait… )
- How the DEA drives up health care costs.
The former vice president's vision of an all-powerful government goes far beyond massive spending and tax hikes.
Lawmakers are bribing citizens with a tiny tax break in exchange for the power to jack up income tax rates down the line.
The Supreme Court weighs police shootings and unreasonable seizures in Torres v. Madrid.
The Hunter Biden story has exposed the media's selective skepticism.