- In New York City, sex offenders who've completed their prison sentences are being detained there indefinitely because the city has zoned them out of living literally anywhere else.
- Another one bites the dust: Florida's ban on same-sex marriage was declared unconstitutional by a federal judge Thursday.
- In Texas, gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis wants to remove the statute of limitations for prosecuting rape and sexual battery.
- You guys if libertarians really opposed police militarization, we'd want to take everyone's guns away. Because cops only kill people with guns. (Oh, wait… )
- How the DEA drives up health care costs.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Plus: Attacks on Saudi Arabia unlikely to raise U.S. oil prices
Pending restrictions on vaping products in Michigan and New York are based on an alarmingly broad understanding of the executive branch's "public health" authority.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.