- In New York City, sex offenders who've completed their prison sentences are being detained there indefinitely because the city has zoned them out of living literally anywhere else.
- Another one bites the dust: Florida's ban on same-sex marriage was declared unconstitutional by a federal judge Thursday.
- In Texas, gubernatorial candidate Wendy Davis wants to remove the statute of limitations for prosecuting rape and sexual battery.
- You guys if libertarians really opposed police militarization, we'd want to take everyone's guns away. Because cops only kill people with guns. (Oh, wait… )
- How the DEA drives up health care costs.
Ohio University's Radical Students Could Have Ignored Kaitlin Bennett. Instead, They Threw Liquids At Her.
The mob strategy is morally and practically flawed.
A Michigan Police Task Force Is Playing Jurisdiction Games To Avoid Compensating an Innocent Man Cops Put in the Hospital
The Institute for Justice calls on the Supreme Court to put a stop to it.
American Heart Association Journal Finally Retracts Study Implying That E-Cigarettes Cause Heart Attacks Before People Use Them
The journal's editors recognized the problem before publication, but the authors failed to address it.