Riots in Ferguson, Missouri, continued late Thursday morning.
- Amidst the mayhem, police arrested a St. Louis alderman reporting on the situation.
- Libertarian Republican Rep. Justin Amash of Michigan condemned the police response to the chaos. "Is this a war zone?" he asked on Twitter.
- President Obama and Hillary Clinton hugged it out—maybe—after Clinton slighted the president during a recent interview.
- Chicago Teachers Union Boss Karen Lewis has criticized Mayor Rahm Emanuel for being part of the one percent. But Lewis, who may run for mayor against Emanuel, isn't exactly poor, either.
- Justin Bieber doesn't have to go to jail, after all.
Paul Krugman Thinks Holding Religious Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic Is Like 'Dumping Neurotoxins Into Public Reservoirs'
The New York Times columnist misconstrues the issues at stake in the challenge to New York's restrictions on houses of worship.
Denver Mayor Michael Hancock Urged People Not To Travel for Thanksgiving Shortly Before Boarding His Flight
The mayor is traveling to Mississippi to spend the holiday with his wife and daughter.
Requiring meatpackers to pandemic-proof their facilities will have unintended consequences.
Penguin Random House Employees Broke Down in Tears at Thought of Publishing Jordan Peterson's Next Book
"He is an icon of hate speech and transphobia."