Iraq is in chaos. President Obama announced this afternoon that he's "looking at all the options" available to remedy the situation.
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who has been at a military hospital in Germany, is returning to the U.S. today.
- Who will replace Eric Cantor (R-Va.) as House Majority Leader? It's looking like it'll either be House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) or House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions (R-Texas).
- The White House won't fire anybody over the big oopsy that revealed who the CIA's top agent in Afghanistan is.
- The Pew Research Center conducted its largest ever political survey and determined that Americans are more polarized than ever.
- Former President George H.W. Bush jumped out of a helicopter today to celebrate his 90th birthday. He's been doing a celebratory skydive every five years since he turned 75.
- The World Cup just started! Hopefully the cops are done teargasing protesters, but probably not.
President Donald Trump and Gov. Scott Walker promised thousands of jobs in return for billions of dollars in subsidies from the state. More than two years later, there's little to show for it.
Trump’s lawyer was caught on camera in a hotel room...tucking in his shirt.
Plus: White House responds about missing migrant parents, Florida's failing foster care system, and more...
When a coronavirus vaccine is ready, it will be distributed through normal civilian supply chains to your doctor's office and local pharmacy.
Joe Biden has said plenty of regrettable things about criminal justice, but that wasn't one of them.