Iraq is in chaos. President Obama announced this afternoon that he's "looking at all the options" available to remedy the situation.
- Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, who has been at a military hospital in Germany, is returning to the U.S. today.
- Who will replace Eric Cantor (R-Va.) as House Majority Leader? It's looking like it'll either be House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) or House Rules Committee Chairman Pete Sessions (R-Texas).
- The White House won't fire anybody over the big oopsy that revealed who the CIA's top agent in Afghanistan is.
- The Pew Research Center conducted its largest ever political survey and determined that Americans are more polarized than ever.
- Former President George H.W. Bush jumped out of a helicopter today to celebrate his 90th birthday. He's been doing a celebratory skydive every five years since he turned 75.
- The World Cup just started! Hopefully the cops are done teargasing protesters, but probably not.
Jonathan Vanderhagen believes a judge doomed his son to an early death. The judge says Vanderhagen's Facebook posts were intimidating.
Navy Confirms Authenticity of UFO Videos Published by Blink-182 Frontman's Extraterrestrial Research Organization
The videos show a U.S. military jet's encounter with what appears to be a fast-moving, unidentified object.
"Controlled choice" is supposed to fix inequality in New York public schools. It might make everything worse.
The U.S. incarcerates people for petty crimes at an alarming rate.