- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants every single firearm purchase in the city to be filmed. Emanuel is also pushing forward with ride-share rules. Soon, the city will be so bogged down with regulations it'll sink into Lake Michigan.
- The military is working on a chip that will be implanted in the brain to treat things like depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- A federal judge has ordered Ohio to halt any executions for two months while it figures out its lethal injection procedure. The last guy the state killed gasped for nearly half an hour.
- A virus that killed 7 million pigs and spiked pork prices last year is back and veterinarians don't know how to contain it.
- A new report from the Centers for Disease Control says that the majority of American adolescents (even the skinny ones) fail to meet the "bare minimum threshold of being called 'fit.'"