- Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel wants every single firearm purchase in the city to be filmed. Emanuel is also pushing forward with ride-share rules. Soon, the city will be so bogged down with regulations it'll sink into Lake Michigan.
- The military is working on a chip that will be implanted in the brain to treat things like depression and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- A federal judge has ordered Ohio to halt any executions for two months while it figures out its lethal injection procedure. The last guy the state killed gasped for nearly half an hour.
- A virus that killed 7 million pigs and spiked pork prices last year is back and veterinarians don't know how to contain it.
- A new report from the Centers for Disease Control says that the majority of American adolescents (even the skinny ones) fail to meet the "bare minimum threshold of being called 'fit.'"
The findings suggest that people infected in Connecticut were 10 times as likely to die as people infected in Utah or Oregon.
Massive Rent Declines in America's Most Expensive Cities Prove, Once Again, That Supply and Demand Is Real
San Francisco, New York City, Boston, and other large metro areas have posted double-digit drops in rent.
"If we’re actually going to be an anti-racist school district, we have to confront practices like this that have gone on for years and years."
Delivering rapid at-home testing kits to 330 million Americans is "something we can actually do at warp speed."
Betting sites have a better record of predicting election outcomes than most polls and pundits.