Glenn Greenwald has revealed the next big bombshell that will come from Edward Snowden's National Security Agency documents: the names of Americans the government is spying on.
- President Barack Obama wants to keep nearly 10,000 troops in Afghanistan after the withdrawal of forces at the end of the year. This means that we're not actually withdrawing forces, doesn't it?
- The Supreme Court declined to get involved today in a failed effort to force a news reporter from Fox to reveal her source of confidential information about alleged Colorado mass killer James Holmes. The court also declined to consider a case challenging the Secret Service's practice of keeping protesters far away from the president at public appearances.
- New York Police Department officers will start carrying nalaxone, a drug that helps reverse the effects of heroin overdoses.
- A pregnant 25-year-old Pakistani woman was reportedly stoned to death outside a courthouse by her own family for marrying the man of her choice.
- The European Union is holding off on additional sanctions against Russia after Vladimir Putin gave his thumbs up to Ukraine's new president.
Trust in the media is at historic lows.
The mainstream media are channeling Dr. Zaius, the elitist orangutan from Planet of the Apes, who hid dark secrets out of misguided paternalism.
The American Priority Festival gave a glimpse inside the world where deep state theories thrive.
Legislator Who Argues Housing Is a Human Right Also Suing to Stop Affordable Housing in Her District
New York Assemblymember Yuh-Line Niou is a plaintiff in a lawsuit to stop a Habitat for Humanity housing project.
California's progressive political imperatives are having such glaring real-world repercussions that it's hard to keep ignoring them.